Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #256 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Will Barrett ever be World Champion?

Yes, he will almost certainly win the World Title. They'll probably Swagger him up with it or maybe even give him a Christian-esque reign as cowardly heel against superpowered Sheamus, but he'll win it for sure. It's not even a huge booking decision to do it, the world title is basically a midcard title - they could book Heath Slater to win it tonight and it wouldn't look any better or worse, but that's just my opinion on the title.

As for the WWE title... WWE are much more selective when it comes to that, so who knows? At the moment in his 'squash match re-debut' position, he isn't going to go anywhere near it.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote