Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What I have learned from rants?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What I have learned from rants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right, yea what I did was fucked up but you guys made fun of Bad Blood to the point where he shuts down his facebook and left the forum.

Says the guy with a Homer Simpson avatar aka still watches cartoons.
What's wrong with the simpsons?

Anyway, Bad Blood didn't leave this forum, he got banned from the forum for 7 days for being an ass. I don't know anything about his facebook as I'm not on Facebook. He is still on his youtube posting shitty videos.

Making fun of someone on an internet forum is not even remotely similiar to personally calling someone and harassing them. Stop pretending it is.