Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #251 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Will Barrett ever be World Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
Team Friendship was running Smackdown this week actually. Sheamus and Del Rio wasn't "pushed" but it was continued I guess, but just because they're not putting him in there now doesn't mean they won't ever.
Continued, pushed, you know what I meant.

Barrett's return push has been WEAK. They obviously have no intention of putting him in the title picture.

Quote:
Like I said I think they want Sheamus/Del Rio to be one of "those" legendary epic feuds, and the second they pull the plug on it Barrett is their next in line.
Are you sure about that? Are you sure it's not the guy with the briefcase?

Not to mention, there's all these reports that Orton is turning heel by the end of the year, and if that happens, you can scratch out any hope Barrett has of main eventing.

Even if he got the main event, what the HELL makes anybody think he's beating Sheamus? The guy is practically invincible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote