Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2009: The Turning Point
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 02:50 PM
The Cult
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TNA 2009: The Turning Point

I've got to say I wasn't an avid watcher of TNA at this period of time but I think you have both got the makings of a solid thread here.

I feel the opening of the show was the right way to go with Jim Cornette coming out, I like the main event made for Xplosion should be a great match. And a big main event is set now for tonight, think the opening segment was written pretty well, I'm a big fan of Daniels!

Thought the 6 man tag was short but still decent and Wolfe looked pretty strong in his match. Think TNA had a real strong tag division at this point and the return of Team 3D is great making a statement, interesting match for next week with Sabin and Roode teaming together.

I loved this Raven segment and it definitely has me intrigued, Raven I felt was always underused in the WWE and I think he could be a big player on iMPACT. Not sure what I think of the new Knockouts champ, either way Tara>ODB!

I enjoyed the main event, what a win for Daniels, he and Styles is gonna be great again.

Overall I feel apart from the main event the matches could've been a little more detailed however the main event I thought was great. I think the first show is always the hardest so at least you've got it out there and have created some intrigue with Raven and the Tag Team situation. Looking forward to JamJam's Xplosion as I thoroughly enjoyed this episode too. Will definitely keep reading

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome