Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #142 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I'm Serious is the one T.I. album I would even consider calling a classic. Trap Muzik too but personally I'm Serious is one of those albums that's a soundtrack to your life[for me]. That album was a big part of mine when I was 17. Trap Muzik and the rest are all heavy commercial albums where he did a few joints strictly for the label. They banged but he was younger/hungrier on the first effort.. you can hear it in his flow. To me I'm Serious is more 'certifiable' T.I.

GRODT is a classic. Hands down. A sound track for EVERYONE back when it came out. You couldn't duck 50 back then. In Da Club when you partied. 21 Questions with your lady. Many Men with your boys. High All The Time with your weed. Love or hate it.. gotta give that album its due.

I'm listening to the leaked DMX album right now and it's not what I expected at all. In a good way.

Last edited by Joel Anthony : 09-24-2012 at 01:48 PM.