Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oshit, I'm Single
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Walls
Approaching original violence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oshit, I'm Single

Yes, folks. After 5 and a half long years, I am now single again. I have been in a terrible relationship for the past few years that sucked me dry of any and all happiness and I'M FUCKING FREE. After living with a bi-polar person for the last 5 years, words cannot express how good this feels. I've dealt with so much over the past few years, you guys have absolutely no idea what it's like living with someone who is legit insane. Where logic means nothing and you have to abide by nutty rules all the time. Given my alpha personality, I conformed to try to make things work for as long as I did. But, no more. Words cannot express the weight that has been lifted off of me.

So, in closing, fuck that bitch. Also, I'd like to thank Corey Taylor and his band Stone Sour for the song Suffer, which was motivation to make said life change. You guys probably don't care, but I figured it would make for half-decent discussion.

But yeah, fuck her.

Last edited by Walls Of The Jungle; 09-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome