Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #274 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Night soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Yeah, I was a lawyer bear... a grizzly ol lawyer bear. I had a pr with mine haha. But mine was a little different as I had to pick someone at night to protect for the next day. But yeah, it saved that person from being lynched. I don't envy Doc's position.
That was the game we GOATed to get the victory. I stayed up like 5 hours later than i planned to get doc to vote IMP