Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #1984 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Schiavone's playing better right than you give her credit for. You don't get to the Quarters of a slam, beat Kvitova in style and be outplaying Sharapova until shitty weather halted her without being in good form.

Experience plays a big part in it too, not just mental fragility. Many of the less experience and lesser able players choke and can't convert the big points. That's a large part of what makes the elite players the elite, that ability to win the points that really matter. How often do players break a better player than themselves and then lose their serve straight back to them. Same for converting break/set/match points. That's the sort of thing that will come with more experience at a higher level playing singles. Doubles is a totally different match and not just playing on a wider court with a partner.

Robson up to #57 Top 50 by the end of the season should be plausible now and then maybe a seeding for Wimbledon? I was partly trolling Murray fans when I said she'll win a slam before Murray but I do honestly think she'll reach a Slam Semi in the next 2 years once she starts getting easier draws. Outside of Serena and probably Azarenka, all the womens players are very beatable on any given day.