Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what division?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Science.Violence
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Science.Violence is an after thought
Default Re: If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what divis

World Heavyweight Champion - Austin Aries(C) with Hardy, Joe, Roode, Matt Morgan, Storm, and Bully in the mix.

X Division Champion - Kurt Angle(C)Yes him, I hate that the X-division title is only viewed as a lightweight title. Instead make it about no limits and wrestling a more demanding style as it was originally intended. Mix Styles and RVD into the mix with Kenny King, Eric Young,a newly signed Low-Ki, Sonjay Dutt, Joe and Hardy can also swing through from time to time, and Joey Ryan in the mix.

World Television Champion - Magnus(C)This could be a wonderful start to get this kid into stardom. Eric Young, RVD, Doug Williams, Mr. Anderson, The Pope, Gunner, and an Aces & 8's member possibly Briscoe in the mix.

World Tag Team Champions - #WTTCOTW(C) with Chavo/Super Mex, newly signed Gen-Me, a possible Aces & 8's tag team, Gunner/Kash, I think a team of RVD/Sabin could gel together, The Robbies,I'd like Doug Williams to form a tag team with some young wrestler, and I would like to see Paul London & Brian Kendrick signed as a tag team.

Knockouts Champion - A newly signed Awesome Kong(C)with newly signed Alissa Flash, Beth Phoenix, and LuFisto, along with Gail Kim, Sexy Sarita, and ODB in the mix.

ENTERTAINMENT!
Science.Violence is offline   Reply With Quote