Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what division?
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Science.Violence
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what divis

World Heavyweight Champion - Austin Aries(C) with Hardy, Joe, Roode, Matt Morgan, Storm, and Bully in the mix.

X Division Champion - Kurt Angle(C)Yes him, I hate that the X-division title is only viewed as a lightweight title. Instead make it about no limits and wrestling a more demanding style as it was originally intended. Mix Styles and RVD into the mix with Kenny King, Eric Young,a newly signed Low-Ki, Sonjay Dutt, Joe and Hardy can also swing through from time to time, and Joey Ryan in the mix.

World Television Champion - Magnus(C)This could be a wonderful start to get this kid into stardom. Eric Young, RVD, Doug Williams, Mr. Anderson, The Pope, Gunner, and an Aces & 8's member possibly Briscoe in the mix.

World Tag Team Champions - #WTTCOTW(C) with Chavo/Super Mex, newly signed Gen-Me, a possible Aces & 8's tag team, Gunner/Kash, I think a team of RVD/Sabin could gel together, The Robbies,I'd like Doug Williams to form a tag team with some young wrestler, and I would like to see Paul London & Brian Kendrick signed as a tag team.

Knockouts Champion - A newly signed Awesome Kong(C)with newly signed Alissa Flash, Beth Phoenix, and LuFisto, along with Gail Kim, Sexy Sarita, and ODB in the mix.

ENTERTAINMENT!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome