Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Innocence of Muslims

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #136 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
So now it's become unacceptable to take these sorts of shots on religion since someone targeted Islam but there's no outcry from the constant barrage of hate & derision that's leveled at Christianity? The emergence of Islam as a sacred cow just further incites anger because what that equates to is "Don't speak ill of Islamic beliefs lest we anger a volatile minority of the Muslim populace." So you create an atmosphere where you it's not an even field & only to avoid having someone translate disrespect into acts of violence.

You're enabling violent idiocy on a global scale & NO adherent of any religion should get a free pass based on their temperament.
Sorry but thats bullsit spin doctoring. Hate propaganda is hate propaganda and shouldnt be accepted in any religion.

Violent idiocy on a global scale are the morons who vehemently support this crap as free speech when it was made with the specific purpose to incite.

I don't think there should be violent outbursts from anyone but every religion will have there corner of crazies that will get violent that includes catholics, Christians and jews as well as Muslims.

We live in a society that cannot tell Taliban from Muslim and you can trust me when I say no one hates the Taliban more than most averages Muslims.