Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Your Picture Thread

661K views 6K replies 509 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Same rules as always. No making fun of people in here.

#54 ·
I'm not sure where I stand on this. On one hand anyone that likes Dallas and isn't from Texas is the scum of the earth (there are some exceptions like bad parenting but for the most part you are the worst if you like Dallas and aren't from there). On the other hand you're Canadian and don't have an NFL team near you so I guess you can pick whatever team you want since none of them even play in your country....

Seriously though, if you like a sports team that doesn't play in the city where you live or lived then FUCK YOU.

#208 ·
Since I don't belong with the beauties and hotties majority that seem to populate WF, and where I've got no shame and am pretty immune to embarrassment, pick on me instead of the rare ugly-yet-delicate little flowers who delete photos so the meanies will stop being mean. I even made faces at the camera for you to give you more to work with.

My only regret is that I am not TOILETSIDE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! Maybe some other time.

#1,727 ·
lol Nice pic! That mask looks almost identical to my Dark Knight DVD case (size, plastic look, curves, etc.), it's like you glued the back to your face. It really was raining like crap out earlier eh? I caught the worst of it walking to school from Union and sunken boat shoes to show for it! :(

#1,995 ·
Well I've put off posting pics of myself for a long time cos I'm a bit self conscious but here we are. Most pictures I'm in look shit and these one's I don't think are exactly great either.

This is me at university about a year and a half ago

Me with a friend of mine in 2009. As you can see I don't look much different :lol

Added note that I'm 22 and look like about 16 which sucks :lol. But oh well.

#1,999 ·

Added note that I'm 22 and look like about 16 which sucks :lol. But oh well.

is that your girlfriend? if so, congratulations. It's a bitch being a ginger, I know.

Reactions: kendoo
#2,029 ·
Some photo I found at work, I thought I'd share them on here, can't remember sharing a photo on here before...maybe a skydiving one or something.

This was a Blitz party burlesque fancy dress...

Halloween burlesque fancy dress...

Holiday is Spain last month with the Mrs.

In front of Old Trafford. Think it was either the 8-2 vs Arsenal or the 5-2 against Spurs a few seasons ago

#2,308 ·
Finally received a picture of me and my big sister from her wedding a few months ago:
You thought Bigfoot was scary? MOTHERFUCKA YOU AINT SEEN s**t TILL YOU SEEN MARTIAN BIGFOOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.