Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Fans, will you buy another ROH iPPV again?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #41 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: ROH Fans, will you buy another ROH iPPV again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
It seem like you want Adam Pearce back to replace Cornette?

Ain't no way ROH can take it to the next level with their current set up. They are not in a position to do so. They would have to make a drastic change.
Adam Pearce just happened to do DBD VIII and I think Delirious was in charge by the time of Glory by Honor.

I was just mentioning the iPPV but there were also the PPVs that got one excited. You had the first ever Ladder War to get amped about and the Nigel vs. Dragon match from Driven. I just want things to get slightly excited about.

And ROH might not be able to make it to the next level but shouldn't growth be the goal for all businesses. Even if they have to take a loss initially there should be a plan to bounce back. I wouldn't know if they have a plan but can't say it seems that way.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote