Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #255 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Sure. Could try to force Fitz to claim properly but that isn't likely to happen. Quasi is still my choice for scum. It's not a lot but that one post comes off scummy to me and then he disappeared. We got a lot of pretty useless roles so far. Fitz, Tat, me, possibly Kenny/Clover. (no need to confirm/deny this)
I imagine people might get paranoid of my role if I don't get lynched toDay so we could always use toDay to lynch someone and have me use my shot to get rid of it. I wouldn't be using it otherwise anyway.
Why wouldn't you? Oh, is it because it wastes a day phase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Unvote

Vote:Titania

PR fake as hell.
Sheamus, you have insulted me. You think I'd fake a pr where I have to mention boogers and farts?

Taylor, Kenny, and Clover, please give us your character and flavor.

I'm not sure how to read new players since my reads are based on meta. I guess there are universal scum tells that I could look for. With so many new players, it's difficult for me to narrow down the scum amongst them.

the other day at recess the king of kings farted when we were playing on the swings. chr1st0 laughed so hard that a booger went flying out.