Wrestling Forum banner

A New Stable?

18K views 136 replies 91 participants last post by  Zankman Jack 
#1 · (Edited)
I just checked Smackdown out and realized that these three have joined forces. I wouldn't call it a one off attack because of two things - one, Cole's selling of the entire segment in a serious manner and remarks about the attack being premeditated and two, the three superstars raised their hands together in the end.

Well isn't that just awesome? The most entertaining jobber of the current era - Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and our future World Heavyweight Champion Jinder Mahal together! I would love to see a few more additions over there (take Hunico for instance) which would not only result in making the stable much better, but will give these superstars more TV time. I'm marking out for this stable already!

#127 ·
This isn't a new wrestling stable, it's WWE testing the waters for a new sitcom on the WWE network called An Indian, Hillbilly and Irishman Walk into a Bar.

It is the tale of two former pro-cricket players that buy a sports bar in New York. They are also joined by the waaaaacky wannabe musician recently arrived in town. Co-starring Alicia Fox as the sassy waitress, Ted Debiase as the evil rich guy who wants to buy the bar and bulldoze it and Santino Marella as the crazy cook.

Fun episodes include : The visit from Drew's Ex, Helping Jinder's brother-in-law with marital problems, and Heath competes in a dance off against a human dinosaur.

Watch it on WWE Network at 2 am every tuesday morning.

#128 ·
This isn't a new wrestling stable, it's WWE testing the waters for a new sitcom on the WWE network called An Indian, Hillbilly and Irishman Walk into a Bar.

It is the tale of two former pro-cricket players that buy a sports bar in New York. They are also joined by the waaaaacky wannabe musician recently arrived in town. Co-starring Alicia Fox as the sassy waitress, Ted Debiase as the evil rich guy who wants to buy the bar and bulldoze it and Santino Marella as the crazy cook.

Fun episodes include : The visit from Drew's Ex, Helping Jinder's brother-in-law with marital problems, and Heath competes in a dance off against a human dinosaur.

Watch it on WWE Network at 2 am every tuesday morning.
Try an Indian, Hillbilly and a Scotsman!

This is some imagination you have my friend....:D

Maybe throw in Curt Hawkins as some are saying, either that or Jinder Mahal needs to grow his hair...a wig would do though.

I hope something entertaining gets done with this trio....I'll be watching....:cool2

#11 ·
Re: [SPOILER] A New Stable?

This could be leading to one of two things:

1) Bunch of underappreciated guys who gradually gather more members and complain that they're not getting a chance on the bigger shows, which could lead to a decent storyline.

2) They'll just get fed to Ryback.

Either way, I feel it's got failure written all over it.

#12 ·

This could be leading to one of two things:

1) Bunch of underappreciated guys who gradually gather more members and complain that they're not getting a chance on the bigger shows, which could lead to a decent storyline.

2) They'll just get fed to Ryback.

Either way, I feel it's got failure written all over it.

THIS! ^^^^^^ LMFAO

#2 ·
Re: Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre - A New Stable?

Anything is possible these days in the WWE! The fact I watched Mcintyre as a face against Jinder Mahal on SS, only to then watch SD moments later, and he was teaming with Mahal, just goes to show you that anything can happen on multiple shows.

If it is a stable, then good, go kick some ass and tear the place up!

Mcintyre as a face would still be good though, something different for a change.

#3 ·

Spoiler tags moron

#5 ·

If they go anywhere with this, I'm thinking that it'll be my second favorite thing in WWE behind Bryan and Kane. I'm a big mark for all three and it'd be great for me if they all got more screen time on the main shows. Jinder Mahal's gimmick and ring work reminds me of old school wrestling, Drew McIntyre is great in the ring and not used nearly enough and Heath Slater is brilliant in his role.

#6 ·

What's that? Thee jobbers in a ring? Where's Ryback when you need him?

Anyhow, I think this was a pretty interesting turn of events, I'm eager to see if this goes anywhere. Also who's to say that Antonio Cesaro won't join them?

#7 ·

Im Not Gonna Lie I Was Absolutly Stoked To See The Happen.....I Hate Brodus Clay....And The Fact That I DIDN'T See This Coming Made Me Even More Happy.....Im Hopin This Continues...Id Like To See Where This Goes...Its Already Got me Hooked LOL.....ONE MAN BAND BAY BAY! #MillionsOfDollas

#9 ·

I really can't stand Jinder Mahal at all, I'm not sure what it is about him... Draw McIntyre I can deal with and I'm slowly warming to Heath Slater... I'd like to see how this one turns out.

#69 · (Edited)

I really can't stand Jinder Mahal at all, I'm not sure what it is about him... Draw McIntyre I can deal with and I'm slowly warming to Heath Slater... I'd like to see how this one turns out.
Is his retarded facial expressions...and his weird awkwardness...

And people are comparing this to the NWO lol :westbrook2
I know some fans are delusional but thats just check yourself into an asylum crazy...

#20 ·

Loving it with the fact McIntyre is in their, knowing wwe it will go great then all of a sudden it will be dropped, so yeah wwe don't ruin this please

#25 ·

Oops, sorry for no spoiler tags in the title, that was stupid from my part.

I'm quite happy to see so many people interested in this stable and well, there had to be a few haters. I cant wait to see who their target is on this week's MNR. They can be just as impactful as the other old stables like the Legacy if they are booked correctly.

And ah, this stable isn't gonna be fed to Ryback and I'm quite sure about that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.