Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #969 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE Rock316AE
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

This is a RARE off-air Rock/Y2J segment from a fan in the crowd in *1999*:

So many Rock segments like that over the years, and fucking WWE couldn't put even one on his new DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
The Rock LOVES pancakes.

8:10.................................................................................................... ...1:11

Random fact: Dunkin' Donuts wanted to name a special doughnut on The Great One's name but he refused.
Quote:
THE ROCK SAYS NO TO DOUGHNUT OFFER

Wrestler-turned-movie star THE ROCK has turned down the chance to have a doughnut named after him.

Bosses at American company DUNKIN' DONUTS heard that the star, real name DWAYNE JOHNSON, was a big fan of their treats and asked him to put his name on a new cream-filled cake.

He says, "We heard from them and they were like, 'Are you interested in having a doughnut named after you?' and I was like, 'Yeah, absolutely, it would be great,' and then I thought, 'No, because people would think I'm some crazy nut.'"
The People's Doughnut with a description: The Most Electrifying Doughnut in the history of kitchens. Combination of Pie, Jelly and Pancakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwffans123 View Post
i think Rock vs 619 will finally happen when Rock win the title
TV match
If you're going to see Rock in a TV match ever again, it's Rock/Mysterio with 2-3 weeks of hype. Although it's easily Summerslam if possible in Rock's schedule.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 09-24-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote