Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6683 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Originally Posted by sXeMope View Post
I'm pretty sure Green Ant was a Chikara trained wrestler, so he's probably never wrestled without the mask, at least not anything that was memorable. I was convinced that Shard was Rory Mondo. I don't really follow Chikara, but I saw some promos and the voice sounded identical.

Is Masters Of Pain worth picking up? It's in my SMV cart, but the ratings posted a couple of pages back make it seem kind of passable.
The Main Event was good but as with all IWA-EC shows theres a few average matches in between the good ones. Maybe get it on Stream or mp4 as a cheaper option if your after it.

Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
I only just found this out when I googled him.

Originally Posted by X-Static View Post
Few tweets from SMV:

Can't wait to see the interview
Pretty sure he did one recently with Highspots as well so thats very interesting.

St. Louis Anarchy - War of Attrition

1. The Submission Squad vs Dan Walsh & Bolt Brady

2. Khris Wolfe, Alexander Rudolph & Ricky Romida vs The Hooligans & Jordan Lacey

3. Athena & Gunner Franks vs Kentucky Buffet

4. Arik Cannon vs ACH

5. Christian Rose vs Dingo

6. Mat Fitchett vs Gerald James vs Alex Shelley

7. Rachel Summerlyn vs Darin Corbin

8. No Rope Barbed Wire
Davey Vega vs Darin Childs

Just finished the RF Shoot with The Bellas. I enjoyed it but its probably because their both pretty hot. There was a few things Rob skipped over but it was fine for what it was.

Last edited by smitlick; 09-24-2012 at 12:18 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome