Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #6683 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick smitlick
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeMope View Post
I'm pretty sure Green Ant was a Chikara trained wrestler, so he's probably never wrestled without the mask, at least not anything that was memorable. I was convinced that Shard was Rory Mondo. I don't really follow Chikara, but I saw some promos and the voice sounded identical.

Is Masters Of Pain worth picking up? It's in my SMV cart, but the ratings posted a couple of pages back make it seem kind of passable.
The Main Event was good but as with all IWA-EC shows theres a few average matches in between the good ones. Maybe get it on Stream or mp4 as a cheaper option if your after it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
I only just found this out when I googled him.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Static View Post
Few tweets from SMV:

Can't wait to see the interview
Pretty sure he did one recently with Highspots as well so thats very interesting.

St. Louis Anarchy - War of Attrition

1. The Submission Squad vs Dan Walsh & Bolt Brady
*1/2

2. Khris Wolfe, Alexander Rudolph & Ricky Romida vs The Hooligans & Jordan Lacey

3. Athena & Gunner Franks vs Kentucky Buffet

4. Arik Cannon vs ACH

5. Christian Rose vs Dingo
**3/4

6. Mat Fitchett vs Gerald James vs Alex Shelley
***1/4

7. Rachel Summerlyn vs Darin Corbin
**3/4

8. No Rope Barbed Wire
Davey Vega vs Darin Childs
**3/4

Just finished the RF Shoot with The Bellas. I enjoyed it but its probably because their both pretty hot. There was a few things Rob skipped over but it was fine for what it was.

Last edited by smitlick : 09-24-2012 at 10:18 AM.