Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what division?
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Mike Zybyszko
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what divis

First off I drop the KO tag titles completely. They're gone with nothing more than a mention by Brooke Hogan that they have been retired.

Next thing is to unify the TV and X Div titles, and have the X Div take over as the main focus of mid card singles.

WHC - Roode, Hardy, Aries, Storm, Bully Ray, and Samoa Joe would be the main focus with Roode being champ most of the time with the others chasing him.

X Div - everyone else here. I have Joey Ryan win this, and he would use slimeball tactics to cheat his way into keeping the title for a while.

Tag - I like the current landscape at the top with Kaz & Daniels (I like the way they interact with Hogan too). They mesh well, and look great against AJ and Kurt whom I would also keep at the top. I would have to sign a few Indy teams to flesh out the division a bit.

KOs - Tara is my champ, and she gets to beat the hell out of everyone for a while. Feed her more!

"If anyone asks you if you've paid your dues, you tell 'em the check is in the mail."

Not removing until:

[ ] Hulk Hogan vs Hawk Hogan

Last edited by Mike Zybyszko; 09-24-2012 at 02:09 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome