Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what division?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
Mike Zybyszko
Little Poppa Pump

Mike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: If you had control of TNA,who would be your champions, who would be in what divis

First off I drop the KO tag titles completely. They're gone with nothing more than a mention by Brooke Hogan that they have been retired.

Next thing is to unify the TV and X Div titles, and have the X Div take over as the main focus of mid card singles.

WHC - Roode, Hardy, Aries, Storm, Bully Ray, and Samoa Joe would be the main focus with Roode being champ most of the time with the others chasing him.

X Div - everyone else here. I have Joey Ryan win this, and he would use slimeball tactics to cheat his way into keeping the title for a while.

Tag - I like the current landscape at the top with Kaz & Daniels (I like the way they interact with Hogan too). They mesh well, and look great against AJ and Kurt whom I would also keep at the top. I would have to sign a few Indy teams to flesh out the division a bit.

KOs - Tara is my champ, and she gets to beat the hell out of everyone for a while. Feed her more!

Not removing until:

[ ] Hulk Hogan vs Hawk Hogan

Last edited by Mike Zybyszko : 09-24-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Mike Zybyszko is offline   Reply With Quote