Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A New Stable?

Thread: A New Stable?
View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #114 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: A New Stable?

I like the idea of a bunch of guys that feel underappreciated taking matters into their own hands but this is such an odd group and I couldn't help but laugh after the initial attack. McIntyre I love and think is a great fit but Jinder's character has never struck me as the type that would play nice with others. As for Slater, he's grown on me lately but the stupid air guitar thing looks way out of place among those other 2 guys.

If I was putting a stable like this together, I'd go with:

-Hawkins: The leader. He preached on NXT about wanting change and what better way than by forcing people to notice you?
-McIntyre: The wild card of the group. Incorporate even a little bit of his rage and aggression at EC into his weekly character and it'll get over. All he really has to do is talk about his stint as The Chosen One and his fall off the face of the earth since then to explain why he's involved.
-Riley: The young guy. He feels slighted ever since his feud with Miz, wants another chance, etc.
-DiBiase: He's a legacy in WWE, people forgot about him after The Legacy (no pun intended), he gives back to the fans with his tailgate parties and people still don't like him, etc.
The Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote