Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Your Picture Thread

661K views 6K replies 509 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Same rules as always. No making fun of people in here.

#80 ·
Lol Revolver, like a boss

Reactions: Patrick Bateman
#85 · (Edited by Moderator)
I figured that I'd post some pictures of myself so that people know what I look like. I'm sure that because of my username some members think that I'm a middle-aged Asian man who wears face-paint and spits green mist, for example: people thinking Myers is black because of his avatar or people thinking Lady-Croft/Hit Girl looks like Miranda Lambert (not a bad thing) because of her avatars/signatures.

Myself with some of my cousins:

Myself with my beloved niece:

Myself with some of my mates:

My beautiful self:

I would have no idea why anybody would think that isn't me but if you doubt it's me just PM and I'll give you my FB link.....but that's only for the ladies of WF :)cool2).....or members that I'm cool with, not some Jerry Sandusy like creeps.

#93 ·
Taken by a friend of mine who's working her way up into being a professional photographer, props to her. :)

One of my favorite places to go lay down and relax listening to music sometimes.

PS: Those trees are much greener in Spring/Summer obviously, it's a really peaceful and beautiful place.

#103 ·
I'm a few generations removed from Ireland, but yeah I'm a little Irish. Haha yeah she's a pretty cute dog. Not mine, I just get stuck holding her and watching her all the time.

That is a nice looking dog there Dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.