Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #5660 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

My latest CZW PPV. I've got to say, I was a little disappointed at first with this one. Barring the fact that this was a filler PPV in December, purely because I wanted to check out the top 100 workers list of the year (of which, Mike Knox and Dr Cube did not feature - guy's who are creating that list are fucking smarks) I thought that the new CZW signings of Sheamus, Devon and William Regal would bump up the PPV quality exponentially. It was not to be and I blame Regal.

Mike Knox is still a main eventer, but is a shell of his former self as he's taking PPV and feud jobs left and right. Actually that's a lie, he's an upper midcarder/ He's putting over the young talent in Sheamus which is clearly raping his overness. I'm so, so sorry Knox. You will be #1 in the CZW hall of fame.

Devon is the next talent who will rise to the top though. There will be an epic Dr Cube/Devon feud in the future. Devon is already the CZW Wired Television champion and, thanks to me buying out East Coast Wrestling Association, taking their titles and firing 98% of their roster, is also the ECWA Heavyweight champion, the ECWA Mid Atlantic champion and the TWA Heavyweight champion. I'll probably give him the ECWA/TWA Unified tag belts as well in the future, because that's how you push someone - you give them no less than 5 vanity belts. He's a true main eventer.

I've also made The Amazing Petey (Petey Williams) and Kid Kash a team called the Arcane Arts and they're both magicians. They were being managed by Sami Callihan (also a magician) until he betrayed me and signed a written deal with WWE. They'll probably win the tag belts in the near future, which are being held by CZW's Worst Nightmare - Mike Knox and The Nazi Destructor. Basically I'm moving the tag belts into the main event (hopefully I won't give up on it after a while) because I have way too many main eventers to book on each show. Some of them have to be tag teams, it's the only way.

Also, not sure why I left out Davey Richards of the PPV. I think he was probably in New Japan or some bullshit but I'm not sure how they can take him seriously after he's gone from heel Adult Film Star to heel Gay gimmicks and is holding the Vince Russo Memorial Medallion. He needs to sign his written deal with me pronto so he can be a huge star.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote