Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #4245 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
The only real thing you can do is tell your own fans around you not to do stuff
Ideally yeah but I know I wouldn't dare to. The idiots who do that don't have any logic so would just as quickly turn on one of their own fans if they wound them up the wrong way. Best to just drown them out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Jet View Post
I am however starting to get pissed off at the moral high ground Liverpool fans are suddenly taking (Not aimed at anyone here) and the idea that United fans seem to be causing all of these problems.
Same. All morals not wanting the Utd fans to disrespect Hillsbrough and then they pull shit like the Munich taunts and the twitter harassment to Halsey and his family just because they lost. At the end of they day Football isn't the be all and end all.

LETS TALK FOOTBALL.

Super 3 points to pick up for us, especially considering the performance. Rafael was great and looked strong defensively. Rio was sublime and had his best game in years. Evans looked sturdy too. Evra was abysmal, horrific, embarrassing, atrocious, awful and then some. Nani was woeful again. Valencia really hasn't got going this season yet but there's signs there. Did really well to create the opening to the penalty. Kagawa had an off day. Scholes improved us as always. Thought Giggs did alright. Carrick did his job second half. RVP still isn't clicking with the team but important goals over great performances all the time.

Harsh penalty to give. Ironic though given Johnson's awful dive down the left against Rafael in the first half. Suarez tried to get a cheap penalty too. Thought Halsey had a decent game outside of the penalty decision. We did do our best to miss it for you. Got the red card right for me. Shelvey was dangerous and reckless and got nowhere near the ball and could have really badly injured Evans. Evans lunged in but he was controlled enough and had his feet low enough to not warrant a red like Shelvey did. Really embarrassed himself with leaving the field and his post match "apology". Just because he didn't give every decision the Liverpool fans shouted for doesn't mean he had a bad game. Wanted to let the game flow which was good. Besides the penalty what else did he got so badly wrong to warrant death threats to him and his family? Sucks that there's a small group of people who are morons because he's a really genuine guy and admits when he gets decisions wrong. Thankfully Liverpool aren't strong enough in the final third to capitalise on all the possession we gave them. Lindegaard's a terrific keeper and I have no problem with starting the big games. More confident in not doing anything stupid or dropping a cost clanger. Both of them fighting for #1 should bring the best out of both of them hopefully.

Arsenal deserved a point vs City. City really haven't started this season yet, much like us. Amazing that they haven't kept a clean sheet yet this season. Kompany doesn't look quite as daunting to play against right now.

Cisse's penalty....