Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #5659 (permalink)
TomahawkJock
Working on my abs

TomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Let's see, in my fed I have Rhodes as World Champ. He is facing Derrick Bateman and his fellow Legacy stablemate Randy Orton in a triple threat at the Rumble. Other Legacy member is Kevin Steen. WWE Champion is Zack Ryder who finally won the title and is feuding with Daniel Bryan (who found a new "agreession" after HBK talked to him) Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are fueding over US Title, whilist Dolph Ziggler who just lost the WWE Title, cannot seem to beat Kassius Ohno, who is a favorite going into Rumble. Wade Barrett is also being screwed by SD GM Shane McMahon. Barrett, a former Champ, will not participate in Rumble due to Shane.