Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #4218 (permalink)
The Arseache Kid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more serious
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Jet View Post
I'm not defending them, nor do I think anyone else is.

I am however starting to get pissed off at the moral high ground Liverpool fans are suddenly taking (Not aimed at anyone here) and the idea that United fans seem to be causing all of these problems.

It's disgusting but every team has fans have morons that will resort to that. Even among those poor disgusted Liverpool fans.
No rational Liverpool fan thinks we're above all of this. We know we've got twats.

As I said earler though (and then went on to shit all over by going on about chanting) a lot of us are pissed off that this whole moral debate is distracting away from the real issues of Hillsborough.