Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, September 24th - #17

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
TapOutTaylor
Learning to break kayfabe

TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000TapOutTaylor 501 - 1000
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, September 24th - #17

Bangarang Picks:
1. Wade Barrett
2. Ryback
3. Kane
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Sheamus
6. Brodus Clay
7. Orton
8. Ziggler

Back Ups
1. Damien Sandow
2. CM Punk

There is a massive pop from the crowd as Bangarang appears on the titan-tron with his new Hardcore Title

Lacy: Ladies and Gentlemen your Hardcore Champion Bangarang.
Bangarang: Thanks Lacy im happy to be here
Lacy: So how do you feel after Gold and Glory?
Bangarang: Well Lacy in a word tired haha but im so happy to be the PWA Hardcore Champion and represent for all the fans
Lacy: Well it was a big night for you. Your first ever PPV and two matches in one night both of which you won.
Bangarang: Yeah it came as a shock that i was getting the opportunity to be in the Battle Royal but when i eliminated GTI and realized i was the Champion there was no way i could lose my Triple Threat match later.
Lacy: So looking on from G&G what do you think of tonights opponent and getting a chance to become number 1 contender for the WHC?
Bangarang: Im exited! The Hellbound tournament is gonna hot things up here in the PWA and be exciting and tonight im going to prove that i deserved to win the Hardcore title and make my mark by teaching the Tutor a lesson. Little Jimmy Cricket, WE ROWDY me and the Lost boys we are coming. BANGARANG!

Props to why2cj for the sig
5x PWA Hardcore Champion and 1x PWA Tag Team Champion
Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy league Here
Bangarangs Win/Loss Record

Came back to WWE because of Punk and staying because of Wyatts,Shield and Bryan

Last edited by TapOutTaylor : 09-23-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: forgot promo hahahaha