Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #4214 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Bananas saying that the songs have some accuracy? I was not aiming it at you or jet. Plus I have a number of idiots on my facebook defending it. These songs need to stop full stop. It is just vile and disgusting.
I fully agree the chants should stop, i'm all for anti pool chants or anti chelsea etc but ones that have stuff to do with hillsborough should stop or even heysel but it's not just united fans.

But then you would have to stop the shitload of fans that chant munich or make plane gestures, sadly they are in the game and i can't see them going away.