Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When did Smackdown become the 'B show'?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
paqman
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

paqman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspaqman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspaqman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspaqman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspaqman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: When did smackdown become the 'B show'?

It pretty much always has been. Smackdown, even during the brand split, was always made to have it's balls chopped off when it was getting obviously better than RAW. Now, without the distinct brand separation, there is little reason to tune in. Nothing ever happens. I hope it's just in a funk while the creative team gets used to a third hour of RAW, but my gut tells me it's not lol.

Jackie Moore never did Playboy because she had enough nipple slips on live television to satisfy me for years LOL

Not Removing Until Victoria, Jackie Moore, Ivory, and Terri Runnels return and form the Cougar World Order. I'll wait.
paqman is offline   Reply With Quote