Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A New Stable?
Thread: A New Stable?
View Single Post
post #111 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: [SPOILER] A New Stable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellthom View Post
knowing WWE they are being made as a jobber stable to basically job out to Brodus one by opne or all at once. Or at best it could be a mid card stable. As far as NWO, Four Horseman, D-X level of stable, you can forget it.

Its a shame because each one of these I would like to see become someone in the WWE but I just know they are being made for a specific short lived purpose.
They have the potential to reach Nexus or Legacy''s level though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
I'd like to see a fourth and maybe a fifth guy get added. I think it should be someone else that's underutilized or disrespected instead of a bigger name that would add legitimacy mainly because I want to see Slater as the leader/mouthpiece. Maybe Hunico. Maybe Mason Ryan too (to be an enforcer so they can look like a threat).
I will prefer them to be a trio. The spotlight should be ONLY on these guys, especially Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater.

Once they have established themselves as heel forces in the mid card they can add guys like Hunico, Camacho, and Curt Hawkins.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome