Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #222 (permalink)
Kobe.
Get well soon Randle :(

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
What I find suspicious about it, Magic is you start that wagon after Fitz refuses to fully claim even after claiming VT. There is absolutely no reason for him not to give flavor after doing that. So instead of you pushing on that you allow him to do it *and everyone allows him to do it every single game* and divert anything going to him fully claiming by starting another wagon.

I'm just sayin that's not lost on people. At least I hope it's not.
because he becomes a distraction that way. come on, you can't just focus on one person that is playing like a retard, that's how town loses games.

if you guys really want him gone then just vig him. taylor should stop signing up if he's going to play like this tbh, it's annoying as hell.

EUGENIA