Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #274 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: R&B Thread

^
I saw videos of them performing without him and I didn't know about the health situation. That is unfortunate to hear.

Boys II Men along with Dru Hill and TLC are actually my favorite groups of the 90s. I just wanted to give Dru Hill some love in this thread. Headliner and I discuss this a few weeks ago and I think we agreed that Boys II Men was the best male vocal group of the 90s. I have so many favorites from their classic list of emotional songs.

"One Sweet Day" was a HUGE hit in the mid-90s. I believe it was #1 for like 16 weeks straight on the Top 100. You mix my favorite singer with my favorite 90's group and the result is just heavenly: