Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #95 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
The fact that this is coming from YOU is pretty ironic.

Another jobber that's regarded as one of the worst 11'ers trying to push is weight around here, kindly fuck off.
Is weight?

I don't push weight around, junior, I just rip chumps a new one. Pay attention to the fact that most of the people who are fond of me tend to be pretty cool members themselves. That's because I only rip chumps a new one.

Even though I can't remember your name because you're an insignificunt, I'm pretty sure I've seen you post before, probably, maybe, I dunno. And you are the epitome of a try hard. This is assuming that a try hard is also a FAIL hard, or what's the point in pointing out that they tried.

No one has mentioned you as a possible worthy 11/12er, despite you trying REALLY FUCKING HARD to make a name for yourself in Rants over the past few weeks. I have noticed a few wise people note your complete and utter shitness though.

But here's the thing, you HAVE SUCCEEDED in making a name for yourself. But YOU DON'T WANT THAT KIND OF NAME.

Whatever your name is.