Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Bryan the best wrestler at working the crowd since the Rock?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #67 (permalink)
Ham and Egger
A real SHOOTER

Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger Ham and Egger
Default Re: Is Bryan the best wrestler at working the crowd since the Rock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Rock, Hogan, Austin, Angle, Foley, JBL, Cena, HBK, HHH, Taker, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Christian, Batista, Booker, Flair, Orton, Big Show, Eddie, Jericho, RVD, Mysterio etc(This is only WWE and only from 2004). I can add more if you would be more specific at what you mean by "working a crowd". Bryan is great now with the material you have on the roster currently. Like I said, he's definitely one of the best today and this is the first time that I personally enjoy his work. But let's not get carried away here.
You couldn't add 30 wrestlers and look at who you had to name to use for working a crowd better than Bryan. Those listed are legends and are some of the greatest of all time. If Bryan is getting those reactions on par to their level then what does that say for Bryan?