Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 07:51 AM   #59 (permalink)
The Manowarrior
Ignorance is your new best friend

The Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth readingThe Manowarrior has posts worth reading
Default Re: Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
This week show was awesome

Titan vs. Killer Nichols was a fun match. Sad too see Killer Nichols days in TCW has come to an end. I think he has one tv match left. Titan works great as a heel due to his size. I notice he miss the Memphis tapings.

Tim Storm vs. Kahagas was an awesome match. Hard fought match by both guys.

New Orleans Fight Club(I think that's their name) vs. Genetic Pefection was a fun match as well.

Bad news for TCW:
1.They lost tv in Memphis
2.Memphis tapings only drew 300 which is low for them. I think they should stick to Arkansas because obviously Memphis is not feeling the promotion.
3.Titan and Kahagas was not on the memphis tapings. That will slow down both guys pushes

Good news is that Scott Steiner will be at the next tapings.
Just watched this episode. It was the first TCW show I've seen and I love it. It's a show you just want to watch over and over again. Maybe it's because it was in HD. Or maybe because of great gimmicks, colorful characters, great wrestling.