Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #222 (permalink)
«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO»
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

I must say, I fucking hate how you can no longer carry health with you. Only 1 GOD DAMN CLAPTRAP in the game is BULLSHIT, as well. I used to love finding them broken, having to fix them, and them giving me an SDU and leading me to a hidden weapon stash. They added so much fun and character to the 1st game, and with them not being as prominent, I don't like it.

It probably has something to do w/ the Claptrap's Robot Revolution DLC, which I never played. But still, C'MON MAN.