Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #218 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

I've got 24 slots in my backpack, and that's where I'll probably max out. I'm not in need of more.

My Firehawk was about the same, iirc. Barely used that POS. Bought a boss shield for 8 GRAND earlier, though. Capacity: 1455 - Recharge Rate: 256 - Recharge Delay: 4.06 - Elemental Resistance: +37% - Max Health: +449. Pretty beastly, if I do say so myself.

I did get a lot of good loot on that Bane quest, btw. I did the quest @ level 23 and got a bunch of good weapons that required me to be level 24, so when I leveled up, I had a pretty solid catalog of new weapons. I actually ended up getting a full new set, the only one I'll still use from my prior set is my trusty Rocket Launcher that I've had for a while. It's saved my ass so many times.

NYESS
SUPERCAM DA GOD is offline   Reply With Quote