Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Election Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #166 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: Election Discussion Thread

Quote:
i'm fully aware of the situation w/ Syria and Russia. however where has Obama openly blasted Russia or Putin? he's clearly not interested in it and has remained silent. meanwhile Romney openly blasted Putin and Russia. that's what i'd call antagonizing and asking for a war.
So you are aware of the weapons and mercenaries? I haven't seen anywhere where Obama has blasted Russia, but the fact that America pretty much is ignoring Russia's threats seems quite antagonizing to me and should concern any US citizen.

Sorry for hijacking the thread haha. Turn it back into an election thread please hehe. I sort of focused things on the Middle East (since I'm very concerned for Syria for many reasons at the moment). But yeah, if you want to try to convince me one way or another then you'll need independent research on the stuff. Though even then, then you'd have to convince me they are closer to my political views which are closer to communitarian and non-interventionist.

Last edited by ChainGangRed : 09-23-2012 at 01:54 AM.
ChainGangRed is offline   Reply With Quote