Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 02:05 AM   #127 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
It took 2 minutes, you stupid cunt.

Now go slurp on scrilla's sack.
who pissed in your corn flakes? who's the attention craving cunt here? it seems that when you dont like something someone posts, they become the devil in your eyes, and you take the time out of your day to do your best to derail a thread (rants section not included). You're the attention starved whore who felt the need to completely derail a WWE 13 thread just to go on a namecalling binge because I posted shit you didnt agree with.

How the fuck old are you anyway?

come to think of it, I think I know what's doing your head in. It's surely the fact that you have no fancy ass title anymore. VBOOKIE was the only thing you had to cling to, and now it's gone. Your life must be miserable.

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)

Last edited by Ziggler Mark : 09-23-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote