Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Bryan the best wrestler at working the crowd since the Rock?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
Jingoro
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000
Default Re: Is Bryan the best wrestler at working the crowd since the Rock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprice659 View Post
Nobody has gotten a response like Rock and Austin got from the crowd since The Rock and Austin. However, I think D-Bry is on that level just a peg below. I'd compare him to early Kurt Angle, when Angle was comedic but also taken seriously in the ring, talked about the three Is, said "It's true" and had people chanting "you suck". The crowd really really loved to boo Kurt because he entertained the hell out of them and he put on great matches. He also someone pulled off being kind of goofy but intense at the same time. He made sense both as a comedic character and as a main event wrestler that you took seriously. Daniel Bryan is the same exact way and its a rare wrestler/gimmick that can pull it off.
man i loved the best years of kurt angle in the wwe and daniel bryan probably is the closest thing to that since.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote