Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #2357 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Building the house finished the armory, the cellar, left the enchanting wing because I will pay my steward to fix it. All out of iron ingots, only some wood left when I started with 300+. Then I went to the back and fuck I totally forgot bout my Trohy Room. When you talked about mining for Iron I thought thats how it should be done to get good amounts lol if I did it that way it would take years to build this house. I had 200+ iron ingots.

Yeah Greenhouse is awesome. For everything you plant you get to harvest 5. So I I plant one creeo im getting 5 you will love it since ur all alchemy.

Next house will def be the kitchen/bedrooms house. How do you get the other land where is it located.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote