Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #106 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default Re: The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
I'll leave it here, no need for a new thread.

I'm angry at the CEO of my rugby league club for being an asinine twat in regards to recruitment. I am angry at a stupid bitch who is trying to suggest that I hit her car when reversing, in spite of having crash detection technology in my car. I am angry at the scumbag neighbour who thinks it's fine to start his truck at 3:30 in the morning, waking the neighbourhood up. I'm angry at the fuckwits who speed in school zones. I'm angry at general fuckwits on the road. I'm angry at the producers of Californication making Hank Moody into a bitch.

Now, when it comes to this forum, I am not angered by people, rather, I am indifferent to them but like to get reactions from them with a little subtle calling out - youheard (aka cocksucker), goham, SamanthaTNA, Mystical, just to name a few. It'd be beyond sad if someone was angered over the web
You seemed a little more than indifferent at Samantha earlier but in any case, it's a start at OPENING UP.

PS - can anyone name the movie that pic is from?

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is offline   Reply With Quote