Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #2354 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

In the process of building my 2nd house. Have over 200 iron ingots lol bout to buy yons of lumber slready have tons of straw and glass. I went to my first house and another Giant attack. When I went inside I saw bees flying around and thought it was weird but then went into my greenhouse and saw butterlies snd other insects, was a sight to see. This greenhouse saves a ton of time I have a whole row orlf just creep clusters and wheat lol. pretty soon im gonna start mass production strong ass potions lol. I find it funny im playing as a Khajiit and I have tons of Moon Sugar in a safe lol.

Oh and when I transform into a werewolf I cannot be stopped. Its so great they went from being one is useless to it is really string if you eat hearts and perk it up.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote