Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #99 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
The floor is yours. Make a new rant. Post it in here. Do as you wish.

You seem angry about something, maybe it's just certain people. I'm certainly willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
I'll leave it here, no need for a new thread.

I'm angry at the CEO of my rugby league club for being an asinine twat in regards to recruitment. I am angry at a stupid bitch who is trying to suggest that I hit her car when reversing, in spite of having crash detection technology in my car. I am angry at the scumbag neighbour who thinks it's fine to start his truck at 3:30 in the morning, waking the neighbourhood up. I'm angry at the fuckwits who speed in school zones. I'm angry at general fuckwits on the road. I'm angry at the producers of Californication making Hank Moody into a bitch.

Now, when it comes to this forum, I am not angered by people, rather, I am indifferent to them but like to get reactions from them with a little subtle calling out - youheard (aka cocksucker), goham, SamanthaTNA, Mystical, just to name a few. It'd be beyond sad if someone was angered over the web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I'm not even mad bro, I'm just saying I get red rep from you and Wave Of Mutilation all the time. But hey all is fair because we are allowed to give it right back when needed. But of it matters though wom has given me more red rep then you have.
So you're whinging about the receipt of red rep. That's sad, man, very sad. It's a red square, time to get over it and start living your life again.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote