Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Favorite Horror Movie Villians?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Favorite Horror Movie Villians?

<-----------------

BOSS

The first two movies are the best. I know a lot of people didn't like the second one, but I did. There were some boring parts, but, overall, yeah, I liked it. When Freddy attacks all the kids at the house party, that shit was sick as fuck, and Freddy disappearing through the window was OMG AWESOME at that time.

In the earlier movies, Freddy was more about being scary. The later ones, he was more about being a joker while he happily killed people. He didn't have that SHIT YOUR PANTS factor anymore. Too bad because he was better as a scary, angry burn victim.

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote