Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #7075 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missed

I just had the TLC PPV in my Universe mode.

Heel John Morrison beats Triple H in a Last Man Standing match and remains US Champion.

Justin Gabriel beats Jacob Cass and Ted DiBiase in a Triple Threat Match and retains the IC Title.

Major X(CAW) and R-Truth beats Mason Ryan and Kane in a Elimination Tag Tables match for the World Tag Titles.

Skipped the Divas Match.

Heel Sheamus beats Undertaker in a TLC match and retains the WHC title.

Randy Orton beats Christian in a TLC match for the WWE Title and retains the title.

Universe Storylines: Christian feud with Dolph Ziggler and his accomplice, David Otunga. #1 Contender's Match for the WWE Title between Major X and Mason Ryan. Sheamus is seen as a unstoppable force, and Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, and William Regal conspires to take him out.