Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #2352 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

There are alot of ingredients that will restore health, Striker. Pick any two of the following.

Blistorwort
Blue Mountain Flower
Blue Dartwing
Wheat
Swamp Fungal Pod
Imp Stool
Rock Warbler Egg
Daedra Heart
Charred Skeever
Eye of the Sabre Cat
Butterfly Wing

I usually use the ingredients I have the most of as the harder to find ingredients don't make the potion any stronger.... so I usually go with Butterfly Wing and Blue Mountain Flower

Now if you want Fortify Health which will boost your health for 60 seconds or whatever go with

Blue Mountain Flower and Hanging Moss you can also choose any of these two instead Giants Toe *and why would you? you can make power potions with that -giants toe, creep cluster and wheat* so I wouldn't use that... and then there's Glowing Mushroom (I usually use that for fortify smithing) Wheat and Bear Claw.

Soup, Gargoyles are fun to fight. Sounds like you're paying your dues for this plot of land.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote