Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #96 (permalink)
shutupchico
free miveld

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The best and worst of the people who have joined before 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
No he didn't, lol, that was the best part about him.

He sent me an e-card to my personal email insulting me.

He takes things way more seriously than you could ever imagine. I can say shit in rants here to people but I would NEVER send things to people's emails, facebooks, etc. This is just fun and games. When people go outside of the forum with shit, they need to evaluate their pathetic lives and get some friends to make themselves happier.
he just did that to further your e feud though i'm sure. u can't tell me a part of u wasn't happy he sent that anyway because it gave u ammo. if it bothered u so much u would've stopped it right there, and tried to get him banned or something. if i recall correctly both of u took it off the forum, and pushed the envelope, but whatever, it was entertaining... it's not like there was gonna be any real blood shed, u both enjoyed it. st, u told someone u didn't care that there relative was gonna die of cancer. c'mon man, that's a heel comment to the fullest. when u say that u gotta have thick skin, and be ready for anything in return. he should have ended it there though, the brute comment took it too far(even though he was just trying to prove a point)
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote