Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The *Memories* Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #142 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: The *Memories* Thread

JOY~! and PLH were great.

MSNMMAchats with Brute (rip), Mike, AMP, Josh and the various sig and avatar bets that resulted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
Relaxed Rules at WCF was pretty entertaining. The FREAKS that everybody wanted rid of. 'Austin101 posts worth laughing @'.

ASK HIM.
Which memeber would you like to slap the shit out of thread was GOAT. So many breakdowns, BTW had a couple, so did Kibondo, Cerbs, P1.

On staff it was basically me and Killswitch arguing to keep the freaks around b/c BTW and Kibondo were having a whinge constantly.

On that note, i really wished Kibondo hadn't destroyed the original WCF, there was so much more gold in there like the PSYCH/LC post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
The AMPcast where AMP sang Taylor Swift (may have happened more than once) was fucking amazing.
i remember that Forever and Always is mine and AMP's song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
GFX PPV's w/ Myself and Rush written in as commentators.
forgot about that. would read them just for the commentary.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote