Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #935 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESS
Default Re: When The Rock wins the WWE Title at The Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateSmark View Post
I dont think it would have to be heelish. I think The Rock could pull it off as a face. Since The Monday Night wars we've always had a fighting Champion. It would be a change of pace to have a NON fighting champion again. Rock would defend every 4 months or so.

Now, being the #1 Contender would be challeng... Perhaps you would have to win A tournementt to get the right to face the Rock.

Bottom line, it would make tge title feel important again. It would make the mid card important again. It would make the tag division important again.

WWE needs more long term champions.
I disagree, what made the WWE tilte big back then was NOT how long someone had it but STORY'S which are hard to do when they are like that

and even then they cant seem to make a story anymore, their long term tilte runs should be the least of their concerons right now
Punk is clossing in on a year and most agree its been... BAD

not saying it has but most say it has.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote