Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #81 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
The fact that you think it implies a black woman says more about what's going on in your mind than it does mine. I was watching one of those court TV shows the other day where some redheaded white woman with 5 kids that lives with her aunt was collecting government assistance and claimed that she couldn't work because she had 5 kids. I think of her the same as I think of any welfare queen.

I think you want so bad to believe that anyone who is against LEGITIMATE government assistance is racist.

Maybe you are a closet racist, my dear scrilla? After all, your assumptions of me pointing the finger at blacks have proven to be empty thus far.

they're not empty. we're not fucking children here. anyone with a brain could see what you were implying. embrace your racism don't hide from it. i hate pussies who do that shit.

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote