Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #77 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
hoodrat with 10 kinds implies a black woman. you can pretend like it doesn't, but we all know it does. not surprised to find out a CM Punk fan is racist.

The fact that you think it implies a black woman says more about what's going on in your mind than it does mine. I was watching one of those court TV shows the other day where some redheaded white woman with 5 kids that lives with her aunt was collecting government assistance and claimed that she couldn't work because she had 5 kids. I think of her the same as I think of any welfare queen.

I think you want so bad to believe that anyone who is against LEGITIMATE government assistance is racist.

Maybe you are a closet racist, my dear scrilla? After all, your assumptions of me pointing the finger at blacks have proven to be empty thus far.

Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote