Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #73 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: This thread is for Americans who support Mitt Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
i know plenty of white dudes gaming the system.
Again, stop jumping to conclusions about me singling out black people. It is flat out ignorant on your part to do so, especially when I never mentioned race in the slightest. I am an equal-opportunity hater and am well aware that people of all ethnicities play the government welfare system. I don't like people who do not work although capable of doing so and then cheat the system - whether they be black, white, Indian, Mexican, etc.

Quote:
also know people that would legitimately be homeless w/o it.
Again, if there is a legitimate reason for people to not work and receive government assistance, then I'm cool with it.

EDIT: Since you edited and bolded my text, here's a photo that refutes your claim of me singling out black people based on those statements.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 09-22-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote